Thank You for Supporting the Beaufort Symphony Orchestra
in our 2016-2017 — 31th Season
From Warsaw to Paris
Chopin Piano Concerto No. 1
Nadia Azzi: Soloist
Saint Saens Symphony No. 3
Charles Frost: Organist
- October 20, 2016 (Thursday) 7:30 PM
- October 23, 2016 (Sunday) 4:00 PM
Corelli Christmas Concerto
Katie & Frederick Devyatkin: Soloists
- December 15, 2016 (Thursday) 7:30 PM
- December 18, 2016 (Sunday) 4:00 PM
Dvorak Cello Concerto
Irena Jasifoska: Soloist
Dvorak Symphony No. 8
- February 23, 2017 (Thursday) 7:30 PM
- February 26, 2017 (Sunday) 4:00 PM
Hurray for Hollywood! Bravo Broadway!
An American in Paris
- May 11, 2017 (Thursday) 7:30 PM
- May 14, 2017 (Sunday) 4:00 PM
Program subject to change.
Details of all concerts will be posted on our BLOG.
THANK YOU! The response to our plea to help with a possible shortfall in funds last season was heartening to say the least. We gratefully acknowledge all who have risen to the occasion and sent donations small and large to assure the Orchestra will continue to “Keep the Music Live”!
Concerts will be held at Sea Island Presbyterian Church, 81 Lady's Island Drive, Beaufort, SC.
The Orchestras and the Board of Directors are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. The mission of the Beaufort Symphony Orchestra is to provide performances and performance opportunity to the community of Beaufort, South Carolina.